Paradise Pet Shop Guarantee
Live Arrival Guarantee
Our chief policy at Paradise Pet Shop is to do everything possible to make you satisfied and happy. This means that in the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with one of our shipments, we will handle the matter promptly, courteously, and do everything within our power to ensure your satisfaction.
We ship via commercial airlines and courier services. All shipments are in perfect condition when they leave our warehouse and are delivered to the carriers in the same condition. If your shipment arrives in ANY condition other than perfect a damage/loss report MUST be filed with the carrier at the time the freight is received/picked up.
We offer a Live Arrival Guarantee for any item that does not arrive alive. The only live goods items that don't qualify for the Live Arrival Guarantee are sharks/rays, invertebrates that live in a connecting shell (Hermits, Snails, Conchs) and Cephlapods such as cuttlefish. In the event of carrier delay on a Friday delivery, and the package does not arrive on Friday, live arrival guarantee is void. Unfortunately sometimes a few animals may not survive the trip from our facility to yours. In this unlikely event, please call/email Paradise Pet Shop so that appropriate arrangements can be made to issue you a DOA credit. IN NO CASE should any shipment be refused for any reason whatsoever. Paradise Pet Shop reserves the right to refuse to ship again to any customer who refuses any shipment for any reason.Please DO NOT discard the deceased item without authorization. Doing so will void all guarantees. To qualify for the Money Back Guarantee:
1. We must be notified that something did not survive via email within 12hrs when delivered by the airlines and within 2 hours of the time FedEx / UPS lists on their website as the delivery time. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order / tracking number and the name of the item that did not survive. Claims MUST be accompanied by a photograph to be valid. If you feel that your shipment may be a claim situation, due to airline delay or mishandling, You MUST have your shipment inspected and signed by an airline representative, and you MUST document any information that is pertinent to the claim. Be certain to have the airline representative sign your air bill and the documentation about the circumstances. Failure to follow the above requirements may result in your claim being INVALID.
2. The item should be returned via the guarantee procedure above and marked as "Refund" on the sheet you return with the item.
3. Free items do not qualify for the guarantee.
4. Orders held at FedEx / UPS or at any of the airlines must be picked up on the day they arrive.
5. Paradise Pet Shop reserves the right to reship an order at our discretion. Due to the expense and time used in the collecting of live stock and coral by our collectors, Paradise Pet Shop does not issue refunds on Special Orders. (A Special Order is: Orders/requests for an item, animal or coral, either not listed on the website or that is listed but ordered in a quantity, age, size, color or sex not listed.)
It is very important that you cover the item in a generous amount of table salt in order to preserve it in the return envelope. Send the item that didn't survived in a ziplocked bag (absolutely no water) inside an envelope. Place the item into a ziplock, pour the salt, coat the item with the salt, close the ziplock and then place that into another ziplock bag and close it. Then place it in the envelope with your email receipt or a sheet of paper with your name or order number on it. If you do not follow these directions the US Postal Service may throw out your envelope due to smell and we cannot issue you a credit.
Return Item to:
Paradise Pet Shop
3704 New Boston RD
Texarkana, Tx. 75501
When you place an order with paradisepetshop.net , we promptly confirm receipt of your order. If we have any questions or comments regarding your order, we’ll contact you within 24 or less (Monday-Friday). All orders are subject to a 2-5 business day processing period before being shipped. We do our absolute best to get orders shipped out as soon as possible, we believe this is an important requisite to maintaining happy, repeat customers. You’ll receive an “Order Shipped” email the night your order is shipped. Please Note: We cannot ship any aquarium life to Hawaii, APO addresses, Post Office Boxes, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, or other countries.
IMPORTANT: To prevent your Paradise Pet Shop email messages from automatically going into your bulk or junk email folders, you will need to check your spam filter settings and add paradisepetshop.net to your address book, safe lists and spam blocking programs, etc.
Orders of in stock items are shipped one day after we receive your order unless you specify another arrival date.
In Store PickUp
This is a very convenient feature offered by Paradise Pet Shop. In Store Pickup connects our customers to a larger inventory of products at a lower price without the shipping costs. The customer is notified via email or phone once the order is received. Please print out your order confirmation at the checkout as it is used to verify your order and identity.